CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF PROVISION OF GOATS FOR 120 VULNERABLE HHs OF RETURNEES AND IDPS IN BAIDOA, DOLOW, KISMAYO AND DHOBLEY – SOMALIA.
LOCATION: BAIDOA, DOLOW, KISMAYO AND DHOBLEY – SOMALIA.
COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI ) is implementing Reintegration project entitled ‘’livelihood support for Returnees, Refugees, IDPs and Host community in South-Central Somalia’’
- PUBLICATION REFERENCE UNHCR/003/2021
LIVELIHOOD SUPPORT FOR SOMALI RETURNEES, REFUGEES, IDPS AND HOST COMMUNITY IN SOUTH-CENTRAL – SOMALIA.
- CONTRACTING AUTHORITY
COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI) Is an International Organization Headquartered in Italy with the Regional Coordination Office Based in Nairobi Overseeing the Somalia, Kenya and Uganda Country Offices. Our key Sectors of Programming are in Health, WASH and Food Security and Livelihoods, Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience Building Spanning over 20 years.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTRACT
PROCUREMENT OF PROVISION OF GOATS FOR 120 VULNERABLE HHs OF RETURNEES AND IDPS IN BAIDOA, DOLOW, KISMAYO AND DHOBLEY – SOMALIA
- EXLUSION CLAUSES
The contracting authority will exclude from participation in the tender procedure candidates or tenderers falling into any of the following cases:
- They are bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into an arrangement with creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters,
- They have been convicted of an offence concerning their professional conduct by a judgement that has the force of res judicata;
- They have been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means that the contracting authority can justify;
- They have not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established or with those of the country of the contracting authority or those of the country where the
- contract is to be performed;
- They have been the subject of a judgement that has the force of res judicata for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity;
- Following another procurement procedure or grant award procedure, they have been declared to be in serious breach of contract for failure to comply with their contractual obligations. Candidates or tenderers must certify by any relevant means that they are not in one of the situations listed above.
- PERIOD OF EXECUTION (60 Days)
- SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
The tender commission will not necessarily choose on the basis of lowest price alone but will award the contract on the basis of value for money, price, quality, compliance with international norms, delay for delivery. The experience of the bidders in the performance of similar contracts will be as well a criterion for selection.
- HOW TO OBTAIN THE TENDER DOSSIER
Soft copy of tender documents (tender notice/dossier) with detailed specifications can be obtained from Somalia NGO Consortium Website www.somaliangoconsortium.org/career as from March 16th, 2021.
Bidders with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to email@example.com.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE TENDER
The deadline for submitting the bid is 15.00 hours, East African Time on March 30th, 2021 at the COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI) Mogadishu Office.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.