CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFCONSTRUCTION WORKS.
LOCATION: DOLLOW & BELET-HAWA DISTRICTS–GEDO REGION -SOUTHERN SOMALIA.
COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI)has received a grant from the Australia Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) through Som-Rep Consortium for the implementation of the humanitarian Action entitled “Somalia Resilience Programme in Dollow and Belet-Hawa Districts, Gedo Region, Southern Somalia”.
The purpose of the project is to “Increase the resilience of chronically vulnerable people, HHs, communities and systems in targeted pastoral, agro-pastoral and peri-urban livelihood zones”. COOPIintends to apply apportion of the grant to payments under this contract. No party other than COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI) shall derive any rights fromthe grant or have any claim to its proceeds.
Under no circumstances or for no reason whatsoever will the Australia Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) entertain any request for indemnity or payment directly submitted by the COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI)‘s contractors.
- PUBLICATION REFERENCE
SOMREP AUSTRALIA DFAT4/003/2018.
SOMALIA RESILIENCE PROGRAM-SOMREP CONSORTIUM AUSTRALIA DFAT 4 PROJECTIN BELET-HAWA AND DOLOW SOMREP AUSTRALIA DFAT 4 PROJECT.
- CONTRACTING AUTHORITY
COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI)Is an International Organization Headquartered in Italy with the Regional Coordination Office Based in Nairobi Overseeing the Somalia, Kenya and Uganda Country Offices. Our key Sectors of Programming are in Health, WASH and Food Security and Livelihoods, Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience Building Spanning over 20 years.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTRACT
PROCUREMENT OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS IN DOLLOW & BELET-HAWA DISTRICTS – GEDO REGION -SOUTHERN SOMALIA.
- EXLUSION CLAUSES
The contracting authority will exclude from participation in the tender procedure candidates or tenderers falling into any of the following cases:
- They are bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into an arrangement with creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters,
- They have been convicted of an offence concerning their professional conduct by a judgement that has the force of res judicata;
- They have been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means that the contracting authority can justify;
- They have not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established or with those of the country of the contracting authority or those of the country where the
- contract is to be performed;
- They have been the subject of a judgement that has the force of res judicata for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity;
- Following another procurement procedure or grant award procedure, they have been declared to be in serious breach of contract for failure to comply with their contractual obligations. Candidates or tenderers must certify by any relevant means that they are not in one of the situations listed above.
- SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
The tender commission will not necessarily choose on the basis of lowest price alone but will award the contract on the basis of value for money, price, quality, compliance with international norms, delay for delivery. The experience of the bidders in the performance of similar contracts will be as well a criterion for selection.
- HOW TO OBTAIN THE TENDER DOSSIER
Soft copy of tender documents (tender notice/dossier) with detailed specifications can be obtained from Somalia NGO Consortium Website www.somaliangoconsortium.org/careeras from March07th, 2018.
Bidders with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE TENDER
The deadline for submitting the bid is 15.00 hours, East African Time on March21st, 2018 at the COOPERAZIONE INTERNAZIONALE (COOPI) Mogadishu Office.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.