June 10, 2023
Muslim Aid country Officer (MASCO) invites tenders/Bids for the provision of Qurbani cows (medium size) for beneficiaries in Mogadishu (95 cows), Kismayo (92cows). It is a pre-requisite that Bidders must be in good standing and have the requisite Registration certificate. Bidders must be registered on the Public Procurement Authority. The details of the bids are as follows.
Qurbani 2023, Somalia
Unit Quantity Unit price
Purchase of cows-Mogadishu Cow (medium size) 95
Purchase of cows-Kismayo Cow (medium size) 92
All animals sought for the qurbani project must be free from any apparent defects that would make them unfit for human consumption. Such defects include:
- They must not be blind one or both eyes, have lost a third (or more) of their sight
- They cannot be miss missing a third (or mor) of their ear or tail, either through loss or since birth
- Their horn(s) cannot be broken off from their root
- They must not have a lame leg that is sufficiently weak that they are unable to walk on it
- They cannot be excessively thin or learn
- They must be able to walk themselves to the site of the slaughter
- They cannot be toothless, or missing over half their teeth
A non-compulsory clarification meeting will be held on 19 June 2023@ 11am-12pm, ground floor, Hotel Afrik Boardroom, KM4. Wadajir District.
Bid documents, clearly marked and sealed must be deposited in the bid box at the front of main gate before the closing time. Bid documents will be opened in public soon after the closing time.
All communication pertaining to this offer can be channeled to the email – email@example.com
Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of tenders shall be mandatory. Service providers will be adjudicated according to the supply Chain Management Policy.